- Michael Munion has been a practicing therapist in Arizona since 1979.
- Named to the Arizona Integrated Treatment Consensus Panel, which developed
the Best Practice Guidelines for the Treatment of Co-Occurring Mental Health & Substance Use Disorders.
- Member of Arizona’s delegation to the National Policy Academy on the Treatment of Co-Occurring Disorders.
- Appointed to the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
- Cognitive Behavioral Treatment of Adolescent Substance Abuse
- Methamphetamine: Impact & Treatment
- Brief treatment with the Borderline Personality
- Therapeutic Metaphor Development
- Effective Treatment Planning
- An Ericksonian Toolbox
- Love and Intention
- “Perspectives on Domestic Violence” (documentary)
- “Milton H Erickson” (author)
- “What is Psychotherapy?: Contemporary Perspectives” (editor)